This is how you do before your exam.
Some students may not aware about the time running so fast until the last moment rushing out their studying before examination
This was the most things that makes students faces difficulties and nervous while they are supposing to prepared their examination, because they are busy some how for their another works. That makes them no regular time to maintained, studying properly before examination is coming.
Any way don’t be so tension there are so many ways for you to prepare your examination even though in the short time I can say.
If you are poor financial background you might need to help your parents so far for their field works. Even though you can succeed by just managing your time in 4 hours a day to concentrate in your study that’s it.
Here are few steps you can follow, but make sure you are not afraid of anything, Ok!
- Collects some old question papers, make sure you practice it every day and fixed your time zone at least 3 hours with full concentration at the time.
- Chose some important question from all those previous question papers and list it down in your notebook, solve some problems and practice it regularly.
- Wake up early morning and start your reading. You know morning time is the good time for you to memorize all your reading stuff.
- Make sure after your reading part was over, start practicing your writing section about what you have done reading for. This way will help you to boost up your mood of interesting and make you memorizing at the same time.
- Try to solve all the questions given in the question paper by means of practicing with fixed time of 3 hours. Do it two to three-time.
- That was how it leads you to feel free and frank before you going to attend, the all type of examination even in such a short-term preparation.
- The most thing you have to do is practicing and writing. This help to improve your hand writing and your writing skill, also it improved your mind to emerge you the ideas how to answer the question immediately.
Tips to do when you are at Examination Hall.
Most of the questions paper are arrange in a section wise example Section A,B,C,D. Which has divided at different Marks with different Section.
Also you should have read the instruction as well before you answer the question. So you have to choose the section which is more easiest or answerable one for you, so that you could write well better at the first page of your answer sheet.
Why did I Said That?
Because most of the examiner they are in a hurry to correct the paper. They don’t have much time to read each and every point, you are mentioned in the answer sheet. They just look the way you wrote in the paper at the very first page, the rest they just reads thoroughly and consider a step marks.
That’s why its important for you to maintained neat and clean as well as you should attempt the most easiest and answerable one for you at the first page of your answer sheets.
You should keep in mind that all the question you will answer should have reach the maximum words and necessarily with according to the marks given in the question. Neither less nor so long.
Some times mention some good points on your answer sheet which related to the question given for you. This might boost you to get full marks.
Try to attempt all the question answer given in your question paper. Because some how even if you could not answer correctly but you may get some steps mark from it. Such that you would not lose even a small marks in each question answer.
Used your skill of writing. Sometime skill/trick of your writing make the examiner to do interesting to check or to read your answer sheet also he/she might give you even full marks.
Some time reading is not much important for you to spend time because if you are not a high memory person you couldn’t even remember all the things you have read previously. It is better for you to spend more time in practicing, writing and managing. This will help you more settle for your studies.